Apply for RFA DP 19 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research to Enhance the US Vision and Eye Health Surveillance System" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.068.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $850,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: One to Many: Exchange Alumni Workshops
Previous opportunity: Opportunity title from S2S
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DP 19 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DP 19 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72067319RFA00001||Namibia Scaling up Access For Expanded Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Services (SAFE) Activity|
|RFA DP 19 006||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: 2019 Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD LLRC 0314||National Limb Loss Resource Center|
|RFI 656 19 TN||Transform Nutrition|
|RFA MH 19 425||Revision Application for Implementation Research to Inform and Enhance PEPFAR HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Delivery (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 19 099||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA)—Bishop, CA; Worcester, MA; Baltimore, MD; Jackson, MI; Fayetteville, NC; Perth Amboy, NJ; Caguas, PR; and Naranjito, PR|
|RFA GH 19 015||Malaria Operations Research to Improve Malaria Control and Reduce Morbidity and Mortality in Malawi|
|RFA OH 19 004||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA OH 19 005||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Training Project Grants|
|RFA GH 19 009||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Viet Nam|
|RFA GH 19 008||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Uganda|
|RFA GH 19 007||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Ethiopia|
|HRSA 19 031||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
|RFA GH 19 002||Advancing Zoonotic Disease Detection through a One Health Approach in Thailand|
|RFA GH 19 003||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Senegal|
|RFA GH 19 005||Advancing Public Health Research in Bangladesh|
|RFA GH 19 006||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Indonesia|
|RFA GH 19 010||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Nigeria|
|HRSA 19 065||Rural Health and Economic Development Analysis|
|TI 19 005||Provider’s Clinical Support System - Medication Assisted Treatment Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DP 19 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.