Apply for 11172018 KV 1
- The General Dynamics Information Technology in the agriculture, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Opportunity title from S2S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000, 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 10, 2028.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1,000 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education
Next opportunity: Research to Enhance the US Vision and Eye Health Surveillance System
Previous opportunity: Assessment of Survival Rates of the Ipswich Sparrow
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 11172018 KV 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (11172018 KV 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|11172018 KV SUB||Opportunity title from S2S|
|07202019 KV 1||Title Update - 3|
|07202019 KV 2||Title Update - 3|
|08172019 KV 2||Updated title 2|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "11172018 KV 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.