Assessment of Survival Rates of the Ipswich Sparrow (P18AS00732)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessment of Survival Rates of the Ipswich Sparrow" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Opportunity title from S2S
Previous opportunity: DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Resilience and Readiness Optimization/Enhancement Translational Research Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00732) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FS 2019 WRR WR||Forest Service -Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2019|
|F19AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)|
|M19AS00002||FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program|
|F19AS00064||Combating Wildlife Trafficking Program|
|F19AS00065||Marine Turtle Conservation Fund and Combating Wildlife Trafficking Strategy and Partnerships Program|
|F19AS00072||Marine Turtle Conservation Fund and Combating Wildlife Trafficking Strategy adn Partnerships Program|
|F19AS00071||Combating Wildlife Trafficking|
|F19AS00031||North America Wetlands Conservation Act 2020-1 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F19AS00085||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes|
|F19AS00084||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|M19AS00005||FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program|
|F19AS00091||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program 2019|
|F19AS00092||CESU - Vaccinating the Relict Leopard Frog|
|F19AS00095||NAWCA 2020 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F19AS00107||Science Support to Assist the Desert LCC Science Working Group and Landscape Conservation Design Teams|
|F19AS00104||Desert Southwest CESU (DS-CESU) Sky Island Alliance Single Source Award|
|F19AS00063||Central Africa Regional Program|
|F19AS00110||Assessment of Population, Reproductive, and Health Impairments in Colonial Waterbirds Breeding in Michigan's Areas of Concern and Grand Traverse Bay|
|F19AS00117||2019 State Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Grant Program|
|F19AS00118||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00732", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: