Apply for RFA CA 20 012
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trials Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.396.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 18, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)
Previous opportunity: Collaborative Research
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA CA 20 012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CA 20 012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CA 20 013||Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|72ASHA18RFA00001||FY 2018 American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA) Program|
|RFA CA 20 030||Utilizing Cohort Studies to Address Health Outcomes in Cancer Survivors (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 031||Strengthening Institutional Capacity to Conduct Global Cancer Research in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (D43 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 029||Metastasis Research Network (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 035||Improving Smoking Cessation Interventions among People Living with HIV (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 20 036||Improving Smoking Cessation Interventions among People Living with HIV (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CA 20 012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.