Apply for HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0383
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 23, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR) Simulation Education Training (SET) Program
Previous opportunity: Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trials Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0383
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0383) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0382||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0384||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0385||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0381||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Projects for Translating the Findings and Products of Disability and Rehabilitation Research and Development into Practice|
|DE FOA 0002262||FY2020 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship|
|2020 NIST FS COE 01||Request for Application (RFA) NIST Forensic Science Center of Excellence|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1678||Horse Capture & Maintenance Ft Polk LA|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR REMM 0387||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Individual Mobility and Manipulation|
|W81EWF20FOA0001||Hydrogen Fuel Cell-Battery Powered Hybrid Emergency Relief Truck: ‘H2Rescue’|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 08||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Social Innovation|
|20 541||Reproducible Cells and Organoids via Directed- Differentiation Encoding|
|CRANBAA20 0001||Naval Service Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane Office-Wide|
|693JK320NF0001||Pipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP)|
|80HQTR20NOA01 20ECF B1||Early Career Faculty|
|VA SAHAT 20 05||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program|
|W81EWF20SOI0010||Support for Research and Monitoring of Endangered Species, Migratory Bird Species and At-Risk Pollinators at Fort Hood, Texas|
|31310020K0001||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Research and Development Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2020|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0393||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Chronic Disease Management for People with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 005||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 005 Rare Earth Element (REE) Separation and Processing Project|
|DE FOA 0002255||National Spherical Torus Experiment Upgrade: Diagnostic Measurements of Spherical Tokamak Plasmas|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0383", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.