Post-WNS Bat Assemblage at Prince William Forest Park: Dormant Season (P18AS00684)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Post-WNS Bat Assemblage at Prince William Forest Park: Dormant Season" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 23, 2018 This announcement is not a request for applications. It is notification that NPS will modify a task agreement under already competed Cooperative Agreement Number P17AC01176 with Virginia Polytechnic Institute amp State University..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,900.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Resilience and Readiness Optimization/Enhancement Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: Geotechnical Investigations for Wetland Restoration
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00684) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0005||Hypersonic Turbulence Models Research|
|P18AS00701||Creating Adaptation Strategies for Parks Using Enduring Features|
|P18AS00702||Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship|
|W911NF18S0012||ARL Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)/Minority-Serving Institutions (MI) Undergraduate Student Design Competition|
|P18AC00703||Quantifying the Ecological Contributions of Urban Trees|
|F18AS00359||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|P18AS00707||Preservation and Documentation of NPS Museum Collections|
|F18AS00360||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units|
|G19AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|W81XWH 18 PHTBIRP R2OE TRA||DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Resilience and Readiness Optimization/Enhancement Translational Research Award|
|P18AS00711||Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship|
|F18AS00352||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Assistance Programs|
|2019 NIST ADV MAT COE 01||NIST Advanced Materials Center of Excellence|
|DE FOA 0001982||INVESTIGATIONS AND NOVEL APPROACHES IN ISOTOPE SCIENCE AND PRODUCTION AT U.S. UNIVERSITIES|
|18 600||Understanding the Rules of Life: Epigenetics|
|USAFA BAA 2015 0006||Surface Modified Metal Nanoparticles for Compatibilization into Fluoropolymer Based Composites|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0006||Surface Modified Metal Nanoparticles for Compatibilization into Fluoropolymer Based Composites|
|19 500||Joint DMS/NLM Initiative on Generalizable Data Science Methods for Biomedical Research|
|19 501||Accelerating Research through International Network-to-Network Collaborations|
|19 504||Algorithms for Threat Detection|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00684", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: