Supporting State Natural Resource Manager Priorities for Invasive Species and Coastal Resilience/Science (USGS 18 FAC 9717)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Supporting State Natural Resource Manager Priorities for Invasive Species and Coastal Resilience/Science" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $498,365.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Yount Adult Trail Maintenance Crew at Mount Rainier National Park
Previous opportunity: Youth Experience in Management of Invasive Species and Hazardous Fuels in Saguaro National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 18 FAC 9717) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005208||Open Source Research to Support Sanctions Enforcement|
|P18AS00324||Guadalupe Mountains National Park Repair and Preservation of Frijole Ranch House|
|P18AS00329||Develop Monitoring Protocols for Tumacacori National Histo|
|P18AS00330||Grand Canyon National Park Yavapai Museum of Geology|
|SFOP0005210||Preservation of Cultural Heritage Sites of Minority Communities in Northern Iraq|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA FY18 004||GoViral Festival|
|NPS NOIP18AC00244||Cultural Landscape Restoration at Wilson's Creek National Battlefield|
|SFOP0005170||Statement of Interest and Capacity - 2018|
|18JD0||Support Services for Crisis Intervention Training Programs|
|SFOP0005222||Promoting the eSports Industry in the MENA Region|
|SFOP0005223||Libya Electoral Security Planning & Implementation|
|SFOP0005209||Enhancing Prosecutions of Wildlife Crime|
|USGS 18 FAC 7815||Science Management of the National Science Foundation – Ice Core Facility, Denver, Colorado|
|SFOP0005226||U.S.-MENA Experiential Partnership: Increaseing Economic and Local Governance Opportunities|
|F18AS00182||Research and Monitoring of Wyoming Toad Reintroductions|
|18CS27||Safety Matters: Managing Relationships in Women's Facilities|
|USGS 18 FAC 9340||Assessment of Larval Fish Production at the St. Mary’s River Rapids Related to Changes in Compensating Gates Operation|
|SML20018GR0005||Community-Based Activities to Build Civil Society and Youth Capacity in Mali|
|P18AS00355||Vegetation Identification and Monitoring|
|DHS 18 DOD 025 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 18 FAC 9717", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: