Apply for PAS SGP FY17 001
- The Department of State in the community development, education, employment, labor and training, environment, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Grants Program for International Exchange Alumni" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 12, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program
Previous opportunity: State Wildlife Grant Program Region 5
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS SGP FY17 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS SGP FY17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.