Apply for ED GRANTS 032318 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program CFDA Number 84.365C" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.365.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2018 Applications Available March 23, 2018. Deadline for Notice of Intent To Apply April 12, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications May 7, 2018..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Development and Demonstration
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program: Montana and Central Florida
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 032318 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 032318 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00122||Alaska SeaLife Center Marine Science Interpretation Internship|
|K NOFO 18 103||Anti-TIP International Youth Champions Conclave|
|SFOP0004327||Science Envoy Program Administrative Support|
|72049218RFA00004||Gabay (Guide): Strengthening Inclusive Education for Blind/Deaf Children|
|ND NOFO 18 106||Youth Leaders as Change Makers|
|ND NOFO 18 109||Documentary Film Making for Social Activism|
|ND NOFO 18 111||Gender Equity: Women’s Equality, Empowerment and Leadership through Safe Higher Educational and Work Spaces|
|ND NOFO 18 112||Art and Heritage Conservationist Summit|
|ND NOFO 18 110||Let’s Get Serious: Comic Videos to Promote Study in the U.S.|
|C NOFO 18 102||This House Believes That: A U.S.-India Comparative Constitutional Law Debate Project|
|C NOFO 18 101||Women Shaping the Narrative in Media and Entertainment|
|ND NOFO 18 113||English Access Microscholarship Alumni Engagement (REPOST)|
|P18AS00138||Train Student Intern in Fulfilling Laws that Support American Citizens' Relationship with Park Lands|
|ND NOFO 18 114||North India Small Grants Program|
|M NOFO 18 108||Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects|
|K NOFO 18 104||EcoCinema: A Greener World through Art|
|K NOFO 18 106||Catch Them Young with the Entrepreneurship Bug|
|72048618RFA00005||USAID Learn to Read Activity|
|ND NOFO 18 115||Supporting Young Entrepreneurs and Effective Incubators in Tier II/III Cities in India|
|M NOFO 18 103||Alumni Mentorship Program for Youth Leaders in Environment Conservation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 032318 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.