Apply for 20210518 CHA
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Infrastructure and Capacity Building Challenge Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.130.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 18, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Primary Care Dental Faculty Development Program
Previous opportunity: NHPRC-Mellon Start-Up Grants for Collaborative Digital Editions in African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, and Native American History
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20210518 CHA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20210518 CHA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20210609 MD MN MT||Digital Projects for the Public|
|PAS BUD FY21 NOFO AEIF21||2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|20210715 PW||Humanities Collections and Reference Resources|
|20210514 ARPO||American Rescue Plan: Humanities Organizations|
|20210513 ARPG||American Rescue Plan: Humanities Grantmaking|
|20210708 HND||NEH/AHRC New Directions for Digital Scholarship in Cultural Institutions|
|20210811 TT||Short Documentaries|
|20210811 TD TR||Media Projects|
|20210811 BP BR GE GG GI||Public Humanities Projects|
|20210811 RA||Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 008||Capacity Building for Suicide Prevention|
|PAS CHISINAU FY21 11||Alumni Events|
|ENGAGEMENT 202110||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|ARCHIVAL 202110||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|20210929 RFW||Archaeological and Ethnographic Field Research|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20210518 CHA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.