Apply for USDA FNS FMSSG 19
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Farmers' and Farmers' Market SNAP Support Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.580.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 13, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Epidemiology Program, Ending the HIV Epidemic in Indian Country, competing supplement 1
Previous opportunity: 15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FNS FMSSG 19
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS FMSSG 19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS FS KSU 2019||FY18 Center for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition Programs|
|72DFFP20RFA00001||Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activity (DFSA) in Mali|
|USDA FNS F2S 2020||USDA-FNS-F2S-2020|
|72DFFP20RFA00004||Fiscal Year 2020 Development Food Security Activities in Zimbabwe|
|USDA FNS F2S FY20 REGINST||Regional Farm to School Institute Grants|
|2020 DRAFT IFRP PRODUCT RFA DRAFT||2020-DRAFT-IFRP-PRODUCT-RFA-DRAFT|
|72DFFP20APS00001||Annual Program Statement for Multi-Year International Emergency Food Assistance|
|USDA FNS FY2020 TNTG||Team Nutrition Training Grants for School Meal Recipe Development|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY20||USDA-FNS-FDD-FDPNE-FY20|
|7200AA20APS00001||Animal Health Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|72DFFP20RFA00006||Fiscal Year 2020 Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activities in Ethiopia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS FMSSG 19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.