American Indian and Alaska Native Early Head Start Expansion (HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R11 1212)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Indian and Alaska Native Early Head Start Expansion" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 16, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Centers for Independent Living Competition
Previous opportunity: Implementing Actions in Support of Recovery of Atlantic Salmon and Their Ecosystems
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R11 1212) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP MPRC 0225||Senior Medicare Patrol National Resource Center|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD IL 0222||Centers for Independent Living Competition|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CO 1237||AdoptUSKids|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD DDTI 0218||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Planning Grants|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD DDUC 0220||University Centers of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Diversity Fellowships|
|HHS 2017 ACF ANA NB 1226||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance-Esther Martinez Immersion|
|HHS 2017 ACF ANA NR 1221||Environmental Regulatory Enhancement|
|HHS 2017 ACF ANA NL 1235||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance|
|HHS 2017 ACF ANA NA 1236||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD DDTI 0219||Diversity and Inclusion Training Action Plan Implementation Grant|
|HHS 2017 ACF OPRE PD 1201||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP SATC 0224||2017 State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) Technical Assistance (TA) Center Grant|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CY 1238||National Communication System for Runaway and Homeless Youth Program|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CO 1266||National Training and Development Initiative for Foster/Adoptive Parents|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF YO 1241||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA EECC 0211||Engagement and Older Adults Resource Center|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA ALGG 0227||Alzheimer's Disease Initiative - Specialized Supportive Services (ADI-SSS) Project Financed Solely by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2017)|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP MINC 0232||National Center for Benefits Outreach & Enrollment|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD HAVA 0231||Help America Vote Act (HAVA)|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CU 1229||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R11 1212", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: