Apply for DE FOA 0001925
- The Department of Energy, Headquarters in the education, energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "test program title" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.112.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Energy
Next opportunity: Rehabilitate and Preserve Humpback Rocks Farm
Previous opportunity: Examine Alpine Wildlife Distribution and Connectivity in Denali National Park & Preserve
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001925
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001925) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|K NOFO 19 108||Promoting Energy and Infrastructure Growth in the Indo-Pacific|
|DE FOA 0002042||MINORITY EDUCATION, WORKFORCE, AND TRAINING PROGRAM|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001925", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.